Friday 8 May 2015

10 things to go!


And...My latest clear out!


Mainly shoes that I found were too small for the kids....why do they always need new shoes for the very last term! Then new ones again in September? I try to buy them shoes from the supermarkets at this time of year to save a bit of money and then in the new Autumn term buy them proper Clarkes shoes again!
The toilet seat will go straight in the bin, not sure people want second hand ones of these. The potty is a toy one for the Baby Annabel dolls, as is the playgym, so they will go to the charity shop. My old coat has finally seen better days...I had it second hand and it has lasted me, wearing it daily in the winter for 3 years so it has had a long life me feels. All the boys shoes are Clarkes ones so I will save for my nephew.
How come there is always so much to get rid of????


No comments:

Post a Comment