Wednesday 20 May 2015

Dad Coasters


In half term, which is actually not that far away,..2 days, I am going to be holding a little craft session where children can pop in and design their own coasters for their dads.


These are some of the samples/ideas ones that I have made up.


I thought I would have some hearts as well in case they did not want to do a coaster or there was a family with 2 or 3 kids and they wanted different things for their fathers day gifts.


They are wooden coasters and hearts, and I simply have some wood pens that I actually came across at a bootfair for only £2 I think. So I snapped them up as they are always very expensive if you buy them new.
Lets just hope lots of kids come to make some as I have a fair few in stock. I am only charging £1.75 for each one too so it is not too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment