Friday 8 May 2015

Spring Garden!



It is the most beautiful time of the year, in the garden that is! A Cowslip has somehow self seeded over the last couple of years! Absolutely wonderful! I always mow around it....if I asked my other half to do that he would look at me and tell me not to be ridiculous! 
I may dig it up when it has finished flowering this year and find a more suitable location for it!


The carb apple tree is in the height of its blossom at the moment and looks stunning. Although I feel it is getting a little too tall! I may have to have a good prune this year.


The raised bed from last year is still going and the garlic and onions that I sowed earlier in the year are really coming on....as is the weird palm tree like weed....must pull out!


The Lilac tree is just about to do its full glory! I can already smell it though.


Just been out to mow the lawn too and my hayfever has started already....normally it hits me in June! This is really bad news! I have so much to do out there still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment