Monday 8 June 2015

Birthday Season.

It is that time of year again, My eldest son O is going to be 9 on Sunday this week and the Diva is going to be 5 early July...

O  has sent out 6 invites and we are planning on doing a garden party and he wants to play football lots too. He has requested hotdogs and burgers for lunch and a big chocolate cake covered in sweets....Will post something later this week or on Monday to show how this went!

Also, the Diva caused such a show that I agreed to do her invites already too.....another back garden birthday party...it is why we brought the house.....the huge garden!!! They have had all of their parties at home so far, no complaints, I think we are pretty lucky with our kids. Everyone else seems to have the whole class and go somewhere, eg. bowling, have an entertainer etc. but I looked into how much it is for an entertainer and it is from £150 to £250 for a party!!!!!!! I simply told the kids that we cannot justify that expense on the entertainment when I generally make a bit of a fool of myself doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment