Tuesday 30 June 2015

Beavers


Last week at Beavers, we went to Blacklands Farm, which do a lot of activities for cubs/guides/ school etc. We were doing the low ropes! What fun we had....


Basically all the ropes are no higher than 50cm off the ground so you are not likely to break anything should you fall!


Was great for getting rid of all the excess energy boys have and the really enjoyed themselves to boot.


My eldest son,O, did not want me to get any photos of him....but I managed to sneak one or two...


The Diva was suffering with a temperature under a blanket on the side. I had  given her some medicine and told her to stay under the blanket while we did this....I figured the fresh air would probably benefit her. She was off school the next day as it was still high but by supper-time it was back down to normal


We love the summer months before they break up! Apart from Hayfever which the while family gets, we do lots of outdoor activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment