Friday 3 July 2015

Friends


Just had a few friends from the year 4 crowd over for a coffee, it is so nice to have a coffee and catch up every so often. One of the dear girls brought me a lovely tin pot of carnations!....



So pretty! I was in a mad rush last night as I suddenly realised that I had tea and coffee to offer but no biscuits or cake. So,I got out my Mother-in -laws Chocolate Crunch recipe and quickly baked some which went down really well. The kids are going to be watching a sex education dvd in a couple of weeks time and that was one of the major topics of conversation....a lot of us mums are going to be going in to see it on the Monday so that we know what they have seen.
We also came to a general consensus that in this country we are so privileged to not have to pay for our children's fantastic schooling or healthcare.....it is something that we do forget every so often and need reminding of.

No comments:

Post a Comment