Monday 29 June 2015

First fair of the year!


I was due to do a local school fair on Saturday, as you can see when I laid all my bits out on Thursday it still needed a lot of things making!


All was well by Saturday though and this is my stall.


We were put in a carpark area which was a veritable sun trap! With no cover I was sweltering...it is no wonder I generally do not do summer fairs! People paseed through the carpark on their way in and out of the fair but overall did not actual stop to look at the stalls so it was a bit of a waste of time too. However, this was VERY local, being around the corner from where I live and was only £10 ( which I did make back!) so was worth a try.

I think I may give them one more go if they do a Christmas fair and it is all inside! Depending on the dates obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment