Saturday 25 January 2014

Coffee Morning Sale!

Yay! First 'fair' of the season....an 'at home' coffee morning and evening drinks at a friends house...Will have to start doing a bit more of my glassware....

     What have I done the last few days....
     Well..these are my Magnetic Pegs...only managed to do 7 packs before I ran out of pegs! Doh...
These are regularly a best seller at any fairs that I attend no matter what time of year, so I always make sure I have at least 10 packs in stock.

                                               And a few of the hama bead creations


                                     This was my middle sons pumpkin in a star! he loved making it.

                                     


                                           And this was my daughters once ironed!


And I have decided that I will make sure she knows her alphabet properly before school....the boys both did! So we started naturally, but chosen by her at A!

Going to attempt to do some glass bits now...that way there will be enought time to 'fire' them in the oven....40 mins at 160 Degrees centigrade. Will put some photos on once 'fired'!

No comments:

Post a Comment