Monday 20 January 2014

It's a start...

Well....its a start! I am going to do a lot more this year....I say that every year and never really do...so...thought that if I have to post a couple of things every week it would keep me going.

I am Catherine, a mum of 3 in Sussex. I try to do a lot of crafting (of which I will hopefully be able to show you soon!), I attend craft fairs with my bits, play with the kids, try to fit housework in and a massive garden (this is one of things I WILL pay attention to this year). 

That's me and my youngest last summer...she looks as cheeky as she is with 2 older brothers to contend with! 
Ok am leaving it at that for the moment to see how this looks and how easy this blogspot is to work out for a computer illiterate bod like me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment