Monday 27 January 2014

Hand Painted Glassware!

     Got around to doing some glass painting on Saturday eve, as hubby was out with a mate. It amazes me how absorbing it is...I was still up and in my craft room when he got home! Here are two of the finished designs...

                           For this first one I got my inspiration from a post on Pinterest the other day...
                             I thought the hand painted lavender looked right for Mothers Day (30th March this year!!!)
                                  Then with Valentines on the horizon I thought that hand painted red spots could be valentines and brought out again at Christmas!


      Will have to post the other couple of bits I have done in a day or two when they have finished baking and drying etc!

     My little girl attends a singing group near where we live on a Monday am and for the first time since Sept she actually sung so that people could hear her!!!!!! She found her courage bless her...she was so happy about it.

    Also, totally irrelevant but our car now has to be in for repair tomorrow am as the exhaust is about to fall off...this month has been soooooo expensive for things going wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment