Wednesday 22 January 2014

EEkkk

Forgot that I had a committee meeting last night so did not have time to post anything....We have just had a lovely morning too with some of my little girls friends to play! Prior to them coming we made mini cupcakes and iced them and did some Hama beads!
This is one of my Baby 'Cake' Hampers! Otherwise known as Nappy Cakes! I made it a couple of days ago and it is in one of the local shops for sale. The elephant in it is just so cute but also BIG, so instead of making a 2 or 3 tier 'nappy cake' I kept it to 1 tier...hope fully it will sell quickly.
      I have a busy afternoon today too...after picking up my 2 boys from school, we do homework so it is all done and they have rest of week free, then wolf down some supper to get out for Beavers on time! Directly we get back from Beavers it is kiddy bedtime....then this eve my husband and I are watching a DVD...we don't get time together! Looking forward to it though....
     Also looking at the garden and thinking I could actually start sowing some seeds soon... runner beans, french beans, radishes and carrots are all a must for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment