Saturday 25 October 2014

Colouring Competition

This was way back in the summer holidays but I thought I would show you as I recently found the pictures...My middle son was over the moon when he discovered that he had actually WON his age group in the local colouring competition at Iceland!!! At the beginning of the holiday I had picked up the pictures for the kids to colour and hand in when they were bored one day but I never thought that they may actually win! There were quite a few other entrants in the 3-6 year old age group, but I think it was the bright rainbow stripes that he loves so much at the moment that did it for him!


The others were all very plain (except the divas whose picture is right next to his) However she was not very disappointed as he lets her use the colouring set that he won. 


No comments:

Post a Comment