Monday 13 October 2014

Felt bits

Feeling a bit better again today, still sore but can walk much better again now....I guess sometimes I should listen and stop and sit...sooooo boring though! Still a couple of weeks ago I made these bits....
As you can see, I have diverted a little from my normal makes and gone down a felt route. I came across a whole lot of felt in the back of a cupboard that is in a corner of my crafting room and therefore does not get looked in much. I also found a big Roses tin full of my late grandmothers old embroidery threads. So I though I would try to make some.....pocket tissue holders....


I think I need to practice my embroidery a little but overall I think they have came out quite well....If they do not sell at the fairs before Christmas this year, then have a guess what various relatives will be getting?


I also made up these lavender hearts, some keyrings...based on a popular computer game of the moment and some yarn covered foam wreaths.  Friends of the boys will be getting a key ring each for Christmas as I don't think I can actually sell these! They will love them though,










No comments:

Post a Comment