Sunday 12 October 2014

SO SORRY

I am so sorry that last week there was only one post....I was involved in quite a bad car crash on the Monday and everything just went right out the window.

Our car is a total write-off, so my husband dragged me around the second hand car places yesterday pm...what fun...not. I am covered in bruising and ache all over but there was nothing broken for me or the other driver...we were so lucky to come out alive.

All my decorating plans went down the drain, might try and make a start with it this week as I promised myself it would be done by the Half Term holiday at the end of the month. Also have obviously not managed to get out and even mow the lawn which is now looking more like a pasture. We need a sheep!

Hope to be back on form with my postings for the next week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment