Friday 17 October 2014

Some more Chrismtas cards



What do you know?...I am getting into this cardmaking! I found some cut out baubles in a craft shop for 25p a pack of 4....not a bad price and using only 2 per card makes it VERY ecconomical! 
I used those little sticky backed 3d tape things you can use...there probably IS a name for them..but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is! Drew some gold lines for the string and put some faux stitching around the edges along with my lovely(?) handwriting of Merry Christmas!


As you can see they had other colours as well!


And then I found some dark green card I had stashed away, as I am trying to use all my bits and pieces up this time they were perfect for some more gold baubles!


MMMM....What to do next.....my Open House is getting closer so may do some more cards one evening and see how they go....if they don't I can always post off to friends and family as I quite like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment