Wednesday 22 October 2014

Reindeer Pictures


My Christmas Open House is looming on the horizon....only 21 days to go!!!!!! I found a large number of silver picture frames in our local Wilkinsons a few weeks ago and brought them thinking I will do something soon with them...and I have started! 

I have seen so many lovely silhouette pictures on various sites that I thought I could try something similar to make to sell at the Open House.

I googled reindeer silhouettes and the following ones came up which I really liked. So I printed it out and cut it out of black card...it has come out quite well. I used some pretty paper that I had from various magazines.



I also decided to do one on glitter card...I went for green, but am not entirely sure about it...maybe red would work well.


Still the other half thinks they are really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment