Thursday 11 December 2014

Evie rides away!

I know I do not normally post on a Thursday but our little elf is getting up to lots of things so thought I would do the odd unusual post!....
Evie, our elf on a shelf, decided to try riding away on a reindeer last night! A came down and was just staring at her...so cute...and he's now 6! 
She is getting upto quite a few things, although none so far are very mischievous! I will have to come up with some new ideas for her! 
A is always the one that rushes downstairs to see what Evie has been up to in the night....I am going to hate it when he no longer believes in the magic. 


O, my eldest knows but I have not verbally agreed with him that FC does not exist...all I have said when he questions me alone is...FC is the spirit of Christmas, it makes everything magical and special. He seems to know what this means and is keeping schtum at the minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment