Saturday 27 December 2014

Usbourne Christmas Book!


I am not sure what made me buy this...it retails at £14.99 but on the Book People website I found it for £4.99 and so bit the bullet and got it.


And what a surprise I got, it is wonderful! It has page after page of wonderful papers that have pre-marked designs for snow flakes, angels, stars and paper chains! This would be a fab buy if you make cards as you would be able to use quite a few of the pages. However, I brought it to make things with the Princess/Diva.


She quickly got the hang of cutting out the snowflakes and managed all these in an hour by herself!



We then moved onto the angels which are wonderful....so easy to do, so many different paper designs and simple! Sorry but I cannot stop raving about this book, I have even taken it when we go out on playdates so that if they get bored our it comes and let the cutting begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment