Friday 19 December 2014

Minecraft birthday cake


I realise that this is a little out of season and late! However a while ago (november) it was A's birthday and he was 6, he is well into Minecraft, the computer game that the kids all go mad for at the moment. Very blocky. He declared a while ago that he wanted a Minecraft party and cake so, snotty nosed I took on the challenge....


I admit that I am not the best cakemaker in the world but the kids seem to like what I do for them each birthday. It is supposed to be the grass blocks that you have on the game (brownies) with a waterfall running over them and a Creeper, a Ghast and a Pig. 


Sorry for the blurred picture....I really should not get other half to take the pics as he really is not used to our camera at all! As always you can see that our A surrounds himself with the girls...the two boys that he invited were given end of table seats with 4 girls and his sister around A
A good time was had by all. I shall have to do a Minecraft Party Post with the games and other bits and pieces for those seeking ideas (note I am not saying inspiration!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment