Friday 14 February 2014

Half Term!!!!

EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
What more can I say! Normally I love the thought of the holidays, but with all the rain we've been having...what to do??
My list of holiday things to do consists mainly of outdoor activities. I will have to be very resourceful and think of some great indoor activities to draw the boys away from the lure of the X-Box...

Let me think now..... Creating a HUGE tissue paper rainbow to encourage the sum out!
                                 A word/letter search around the house.
                                 Major tidy of the playroom
                               

Oh well...its a start! We are also going to visit my cousin one day and going to Eastbourne to see some other cousins another day.

I will attempt to be more active posting on here and taking plenty of pics as we do/make things

No comments:

Post a Comment