Thursday 27 February 2014

Wedding Cake (Towel Hamper Cake)

I was asked to do a 'Wedding Cake' out of a towel bale for a friend's daughters wedding present... I searched high and low to find a competitively priced bale of towel including a Bath Sheet! Eventually I found what I was looking for in John Lewis. I had also been told that the theme was butterflies and the said daughter liked Hot Pink! Given this I found some fantastic bright pink butterflies and matching ribbon with which to secure the towels.
The end product....





Excuse the mess surrounding it! I was very happy with this...
and the final product with the cello wrap...


My friend was very happy with it too....apparently several of the guests actually thought it was THE wedding cake too!!!! The bride loved it so that makes everyone happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment