Tuesday 25 February 2014

Seed Trays

Well...I managed to get 2 trays planted up with some seeds...Radishes and Aubrieta. I save the plastic trays that tomatoes come in throughout the year, then use them all come spring (eventually) for planting...they have holes in the bottom so the only issue is keeping a pad of newspaper underneath so window sills remain clean.



I also managed to pot up the three spider plants that I managed to get off a friend...I haven't seen spider plants for soo long and they are sooooo easy to look after! Hopefully I won't kill them!!

While we were in the garden I also managed to get a couple of pictures of the crocus' in the garden at the minute....they are lovely...


The yellow ones are underneath our crab apple tree and look so lovely there..a sure sign that warmer days are just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment