Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines!

Yes, it is that time of year again....Valentines....
Now myself and dear husband do not give gifts or cards on Valentines Day, but the kids still like to create and what better reason than to decorate with pink and hearts!
     The little princess and I made these wonderful heart chains to decorate her bedroom...she requested that they go around her light like this. We made them by cutting coloured paper into inch wide strips then stapling them together and bending them around to form a heart while joining the next one on! I think they are quite effective myself.
     She also wanted to do a caterpillar in hearts:
So, while I cut out hearts in various Valentiney paper, she stucj them down, then added a face at one end and legs along the bottom...very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment