Tuesday 18 February 2014

Nice Casserole!

 Managed to get a nice casserole done the other day, complete with homemade dumplings!...even the kids ate it all up!!! served it with mange toute peas and green beans ( I call all green beans runner beans and the little ones still believe they can run faster after eating them!!! Middle son is also convinced that ice cream will slow him down...I had nothing to do with that one!)

I don't DO New Years Resolutions...but....I do sit down and make myself a list of things I would like to do this year. This year one of the things was to try new recipes more often. I am not doing badly so far...every time the supermarkets do there new monthly free magazines I pick them up and try at least one meal from them. January and February down...

No comments:

Post a Comment