Monday 17 March 2014

Chelwood Gate Fair

First Fair of the season! In Chelwood Gate, East Sussex.....I ALWAYS get lost trying to find it! Probably because we refuse to get SatNav at all....we do carry maps of east and west Sussex in the car though! Which I do tend to refer to at least 2 times a week...

Anyhow, I got there after leaving with plenty of time and managed to park fairly close so that it was easy to unload. I have so many boxes atm because I am trying to do everything, the trouble with me is I WANT to do everything and cannot understand that it is not possible! If I was to bring all of my makes I would need the entire hall to myself! Hey, maybe I could hire a hall and do a Gifts-by-catherine fair sometime and invite a charity to come to do the drinks and cakes! (Maybe not...there I go again....want to do it all!)

Finally i managed to get all set up....

Was a lovely little hall and there were stalls set up in a marquee outside too....lovely event but not that well attended unfortunately....and not for lack of advertising either! Was a lovely day, sun was shining....I have a feeling this year will be a hard year fairwise!!!! 
I am trying to branch out and do more of my glass painting again as this is even more profitable than the baby gifts....we shall have to see.....trouble is...space to store it all when not selling!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment