Monday 10 March 2014

Chocolate Ladybirds!

Well....I follow a blog,as I am sure many people do, called itsallfiddlefart. Helen, the lady the writes it, is always so inspiring and full of great ideas! Last year she made some lovely gifts out of ladybird chocolates that she found in various shops and this year I found some in our local 99p shop, so I thought I would try and create something with spring in mind!
These were the ladybirds in their bag....there were approx 12 to a bag, although I brought 3 bags and 2 of them had 13!
I set to work and stuck them onto some yellow card which I decorated with some leaves and dots, then put them into a cello bag and taped them up with a header...Just for You... this way they can be a gift for anyone at anytime!
I think they have turned out quite well! I used the same type of faux stitching that Helen uses as I think it is so pretty....I found some lovely ladybird stickers that I have had stashed away for a while too....perfect use!
Hopefully these will sell at my next fair on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment