Monday 21 July 2014

MineCraft Hama Beads

So, we finally gave in and brought an X-Box 360, (we held out till eldest son nearly 8!) and Minecraft is THE game in this house and at school. Everyone is playing it that the kids know. I must say that when I have had a go on a couple of occasions, it makes me feel exceeding ill! Maybe I need to play more as my eldest says! I think I have better and more important things to do, like putting supper on the table and washing was my retort.
As most parents do, we have had to impose strict rules on the amount of time allowed (1 hour on school days,2 at weekends) and when it goes off (6pm) regardless. This seems to be working and now the weather is getting better they do seem to do inclined to venture into the garden. However they do like Hama Beads, even my boys. They have found that it is a very good way of replicating their Minecraft worlds!!!!

This love of Hama Beads extends not only to the whole 'Steve' family,(aren't the baby ones cute with their milkbottles and everything?) but they are making all the enemies too:


I am not sure what all the correct names for these players are but am sure that if you are a Minecraft player you will recognise them!



No comments:

Post a Comment