Sunday 6 July 2014

The Diva is 4

Birthday day today! The lil diva was sooooo excited yeserday that she could not get to sleep till 9! Then she woke in a daze at 5am and asked if she could get up yet....NO..give her dues...she did go back to sleep and woke at 7.15 again. She had a few of her friends around, and it rained....yes...it RAINED! So, the fantastic castle I had planned had to be made in the playroom and I stuck loads of balloons from the ceiling to make it pretty. I blew up 59 balloons in 20minutes!


The castle even had 2 rooms in it! My eldest son set up a brilliant marble run ( these are always a hit at my kids parties) and I had Lego out for them to play with. I also printed out some castles and cakes for them to colour as we waited for the guests. 


After a couple of games, which the diva refused to join in with...the excitement got too much for her...the sun finally came out and following a decorate your crown session and a birthday parade to the food we were able to go outside to have some free play and birthday cake in the garden. The diva does not like to be sung Happy Birthday though, we had to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment