Saturday 21 June 2014

Hand decorated lampshade!

For the Princess's bedroom, I found a fantastic light with glass beads in pinks and purples that she would love, however it was not meant to be....it was on one of the Facebook buying and selling pages and someone beat me to it. Now, I realise that I could easily go to the shops and get one but the price of them!!!!
So....I decided that against my others halfs judgement I would buy one of those round paper lantern type of shades, in white, and get the Princess to decorate it herself.
My first idea was to get her to stick gems and feathers etc to it, but to make it less of a mess I decided to give her 5 shades of pink and green felt tips and let her loose....I think the end result ( from a 3 1/2 year old) is fantastic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment