Friday 16 January 2015

10 things


Well, I know I missed the first week out but better to start a week late than not at all!!! This is my pile of 10 things that I have found lying around that we no longer need or use....3 plastic fancy glasses, 4 curtain pole holders, a pencil case ( we have soooo many), a toy stethoscope, and a little pink tin. The charity shop will get this lot. We have filled in one of those forms that mean that the Tadworth Childrens Trust shop in town can claim all our tax back on these items when they sell them. They send us a yearly letter letting us know how much our donations have raised for them! I love knowing this....its hard when you take all your much loved items and have no idea if they went in the bin or actually got some money from them.


I am going to try 10 items every week so this should get harder as the year progresses! On a plus it means getting rid or using up over 520 things!

No comments:

Post a Comment