Wednesday 7 January 2015

Evies last evening...

Yay! I have managed the first week of kids back to school and been up to Curves(gym) three times already and it is only Wednesday! Got to keep it up though the rest of the week and month/year.... I have my Dad coming to visit in a couple of hours so have got to get some beef casserole on to cook for supper....he is going to show us pictures of his Christmas break with my brother in Thailand.
Here is another post that I should have posted before Christmas but things got in the way...

The night before she was due to leave us, Evie, our house elf decided to be a little naughty and got cereal packs and milk out of the cupboard, she also sprinkled oats all over the floor nearby and made lovely oat angels!


A and the Diva were very amused...not so O though....think he may be getting a little old for all this or maybe next year I need to up the stakes in the pranks....I will start googling for ideas in the summer break I think and make a daily planner so I am not left at the last minute trying to come up with something brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment