Wednesday 25 March 2015

Birthday Flowers!



Yay, it was  my birthday yesterday,  and Daddy took the Diva out to see what they could find....Lots and flowers....love them! Apparently Daddy chose the white ones and Diva chose the pink bunch.


"Because white flowers like that are for when you get married to someone Mummy" she said!


All I asked for were flowers and 2 bunches of beauties= 1 very happy Mumma! I am really eeking my birthday out this year...it's not even a big one! I was taken by some friends to a posh cafe last week, the family all went to a garden center for coffee and cake at the weekend , today I have friends coming around for lunch and tomorrow my Dad is coming up to take me out for a birthday lunch too!!!!! This is certainly how to do it. Will look forward to a big birthday next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment