Monday 16 March 2015

Mother's Day Wine Glass




Using my normal Pebelo Vitrea 160 paints I did a special Mother's Day Wine Glass to go to the garden centre for the weekend. It is quickly turning into one of my favourite designs, the yellow dot in the middle of the daisy is done by simply putting the end of an ear bud into the paint and using it as a stamp on the glass, then I use a very thin paintbrush to paint the white daisy petals on. The 'Mum' was written in a pearl outliner.





I wonder if it will sell...I only charge £4 for a wine glass! I know people on Etsy and other 'crafty' type sites charge quite a bit more. We will have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

On a totally different note, we are having a new upstairs bathroom and work is starting today. Lets hope there are no gaping holes in the walls tonight once they have taken all the lovely old tiles down! Will have to take a piccie this eve when they have gone so I can do a before and after when it is complete. The guy reckons it should be done by next week!!! Yippee......we will have an upstairs toilet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment