Monday 2 March 2015

Yarn wrapped bottles



Again, something I have seen everywhere at the moment....yarn wrapped bottles. They look so pretty that I had to have a go in something other than raffia, so chose a couple of shades of pink!
As you can see the one on the right is slightly dodgy at the top. It absolutely refused to stick.
It was quite simple, as always, to achieve this look...a mixture of water and PVA glue was put onto the glass and the yarn wrapped around!


I think I may embellish some more and put another post up another day!
It does not take long either...you simply need a ready supply of bottles!

I had better get to work this evening when the kids are in bed as I have managed to secure a few shelves at a local garden center in their craft barn! I get the shelves for free if I agreed to do 3.5 hours cover for them once a week!!!! No brainer!

Will post pictures once I have set up in the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment