Monday 30 March 2015

Flannel Cupcakes




A step by step guide to how to make a flannel cupcake..... you need 2 flannels. First take a flannel and flatten it out on the table...


Fold it as so.... with both opposite corners going across each other...


then fold that in half..... and repeat with the second flannel.


Now that you have 2 folded flannels you place one on top of the other. The one underneath will be the outer edge of the 'cake', and you simply roll them up as tight as possible.


Then I struggle with this bit, as my flannels are normally too fluffy, you need to squash them into a foil pudding basin...


And finally put them into a cupcake container. I use plastic ones for these as I think they look particularly nice in them.


I always sellotape them shut too to stop them popping open and I have made some cute little labels. These always go well at the fairs that I do near Christmas, a couple have gone at the garden center so I will take these ones there to see.


And That, (said Catherine) Is That!

It is now the start of the 2 week Easter holiday, hopefully it will go nice and smoothly....I will keep you updated with pics and things (good intentions and all...) I have saved so much 'rubbish' for the kids to do some major crafting so there should at least be some photos there!

No comments:

Post a Comment