Friday 27 February 2015

things to go! need to finish


Sorting through my kids wardrobes again lead to a few more items being gotten rid of! Plus a bag of about 30 kids size hangers which are just a little too small even for the Divas clothes now.


and I came across these little things....otherwise known as Squinkies! Each little ball contains a tiny little toy figure...I brought them off a fb page and used them as a prize whenever the Diva used the toilet properly whist toilet training. I think I brought about 300 for £15 and have well over 100 left over, a friend has asked if she can have these so she will pick them up later today!


A set of Zumba DVDs...Brought on a whim when I was doing a few classes. However, not that I regularly go to Curves at least 3 times a week I do not find time to do these as well as everything else...To much too do!


and some random books that are no longer wanted.


Charity shop here we come at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment