Monday 16 February 2015

Smoothie...


In an effort to be a little more healthy this year, I sometimes have a home-made smoothie for breakfast. I always think that the ones you can buy in the shops are so full of sugar and yoghurt/cream or something that thickens it but adds loads of calories. So this is one of my favourite simple smoothies. 

The ingredients are simple: raspberries, a banana and a cup of rice milk. That's it!!!! Yes...that is all that is in them....

Excuse my artistic attempts at photos...but well...what the hell....


I love raspberries!



Really ripe bananas (one of which I used)


In the blender!


Add the rice milk....whizz up....and pour...serve with a raspberry on top!


Yumminess!



The rest of the bananas that needed eating were put into banana custard later for 9 kids! Their parents were very happy with a healthy pud!

No comments:

Post a Comment