Wednesday 18 February 2015

Pom Poms everywhere!



I have somehow managed to amass quite a collection of various size and colour pompoms! I keep them all in one of the old style proper tin tins of Quality Street chocolates and it is really full....



The Diva saw that I had them and requested to be able to use them in some of her art work....So I found a bit of cardboard ( the back of  a cereal packet) and gave her some glue and she got busy sticking...


You can see my tin in this next picture and how full it is. The Diva decided that she was going to do a counting board and stuck all the pompoms in neat rows them counted them to me.


Well, it's one use for pompoms I suppose....maybe next time she will follow my instruction and try to make a pom pom photo frame?!

No comments:

Post a Comment