Friday 6 February 2015

10 things to go!



Another week and another clear out! Found 10 things lurking in my bedside cupboard.....why oh why do I keep tissue paper hats from old crackers???? I am a hoarder....or am I reformed hoarder as I am doing this pledge?



As for the random glass that won't stand up (novelty thing), why did I ever put it in my bedside table? An address book I have never needed..a bath scrunchie not used, a black tealight holder (not used in 5 years..may as well go!) a little turquoise bag, a tiny picture, an M&S inflatable ball????a fairy pencil topper and some used nivea lip balm....what a collection from the bedside table. Oh well....some for the bin and a couple to the charity shop when I next swing by!

As an aside, I am managing to get up to Curves 4 times a week at the minute! That is beating my 3 times new year plan!!!! Long may it last. Especially if I go straight from school drop off and I can be home with a cuppa by 10! Fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment