Tuesday 12 August 2014

felt tip pictures on tissue paper.

I thought my kids might like to try drawing with felt tips on kitchen roll and squirting a little water on the drawings to blur the picture. It is a very simple and not a great deal of mess craft to try at home....you do not need loads of bits and pieces so it is nice and cheap too!


The dots all blurred together much to my daughters joy.


My eldest did a poppy field ....


and it blurred not so like a poppy field...more like fireworks or something.


My middle son did a simple pattern too...


and it blurred as such...


It took about 20 minutes for them to dry out (obviously this depends on how much water you use to blur the pictures!) But it was a nice, easy to set up, simple craft that lasted about an hour and a half by the time they had all done as many as they wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment