Wednesday 20 August 2014

plaster of paris


My word....it has been soooo long since I thought about plaster of paris! I found someone giving away some Princess moulds and a bit of powder for free on our local Facebook page, and could not believe it so snapped them up pretty qiuckly.
Once at home with them the Diva was eager to get her hands on them and we quickly had 2 of the moulds filled and left to set on the window sill...


It was such a nice day and they are not that big so they dried quite quickly in about 2 hours when I remembered them they were bone dry!



Luckily they came out alright as I did not put any talc or anything in the mould to stop it from sticking! Then it was on to the painting!


Well...she enjoyed painting her very own princesses, however maybe this is a craft for when they are a little older as they will then paint them nicely rather than a toddler hodge podge!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment