Friday 22 August 2014

Treasure Hunt

Oh my Gosh! I cannot believe it is Friday again....the week has whizzed by....I must apologise about my ad-hock posting throughout the holidays here....we are trying to fit SOOOOO much in....and the kids keep coming up with others things to do as well as their bucket list....Colouring, Hama beads and loom bands are a fav. As is visiting the local library, they are all reading so much this holiday....even my middle child is sitting and reading his library books to himself! I never thought I would see the day!!!
Here is one random thing that my middle child who is 5 1/2 now  came up with,  this wonderful treasure hunt for Mummy to do. I was busy making supper and he was nice and quiet at the table. I did not realise what he was doing at all. He spent quite a long time writing out all these clues and drawing me a 'prize' picture. 




Then he suddenly dashed off around the house and kept telling me not to look at what he was doing or where he was going. Once he had hidden the clues he told me what it was and gave me the first clue. He was SOOOO happy and excited as I went around solving his clues and finding the next ones. It was just the cutest. 

It also inspired his older brother and the Diva to make their own treasure hunt for Mummy to complete later. And when Daddy got home.....guess what they made him do?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment