Wednesday 6 August 2014

Home Cinema

Another tick off the Summer Bucket list....the home cinema. I gave the kids a choice of films that they could chose from themselves, and they chose..................MARY POPPINS!!!!! I can't believe they have not seen it yet. They all got seated on the sofa and beanbag in the sitting room and curtains were drawn, all the surround sound speakers turned up, snacks and drinks provided and on it went....




It looks really light in the picture as I had my flash on full!!! I know our TV is not very big but it is what you make it and as we do not do this very often they absolutely love it. This is the second film they have watched this hols that is an old kids musical....the other being Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....and they loved that one too....they should still make kids movies like this! For days after Chitty Chitty they were singing the song.
After this they really enjoyed spending the rest of the day in the garden too.

No comments:

Post a Comment