Wednesday 26 November 2014

Chocolate covered Marshmallows!


I had 4 of the reception mums around this morning as our class has the Chocolate fountain stall at the fair! We thought we would get together and make up some marshmallow sticks pre-coated with chocolate and sprinkles...apparently they sold really well last year. It was a sticky business putting the marshmallows onto the sticks, then came the fun of covering them in chocolate and sprinkles. We used all the sprinkles that I had brought plus most of my at home sprinkles....think I need to get some more in!



We made up just under 100 once we had taken some of the sticks out that were starting to come apart! So at 75p each on Saturday hopefully they will turn us a pretty penny. 
The school have a chocolate fountain that we are able to use and we are going to be putting fruit into a cupa and drizzling with the chocolate. I just hope we sell out and have enough to keep us going from 12 till at least 2 on the day!!!!! Will post more pics next week to show you what happened.

I am also class rep for one of the year 4 classes and we have the Grotto....no pressure then!

No comments:

Post a Comment