Thursday 6 November 2014

Nappy cakes .... a day late...sorry!


I had an order a week ago for 2 pink Baby Cakes, one 3 tier one and a single tier one too...Now you can see the true mess I work in when I make things on the kitchen table... 


Peppa Pig always goes down well on Baby Cakes as I think most people have heard of it as a product. So a Peppa fairy went on top and a couple of fleece blankets, one expensive one and a cheaper one to the second tier. Lots included eg. bottle,soap, talc, washcloths, bodysuits, weaning spoons etc and obviously all the nappies!


And the single tier one as well..... 


All I then do is wrap in cellophane and there they are.....very nice lady even came to my house to collect them! I always buy the plush toys when I see them on offer and the lovely giraffe was from WHSmiths of all places! It was reduced from £9.99 to £2.50 so I duly purchased 5 of them and this is my last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment