Monday 10 November 2014

Decorating update


You may remember a while ago the state of my hallway was a lot worse for wear, mainly due to little fingers all the way along at about waist height and below, but also due to a bit of a leak we had from the upstairs bathroom. Now though as yo can see, I managed to make it look a whole lot better! The big grey marks are finally gone and I can relax! Just as well really as I have my Open House on Wednesday this week!


It took an undercoat of Stain Away and then a couple of coats of the Ivory Lace colour coat. 


Even where the paint had come away totally with the old kids stairgate I managed to make it look nicer. Admittedly, I only did a quick coat of emulsion over most of it, but with a fractured wrist that was all I could actually do. As I had said to husband, you have to look a whole lot closer now to see the imperfections, but I will redo it properly after Christmas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment