Wednesday 12 November 2014

Open House Day!

Oh my gosh...it has finally arrived....we are on a break at the moment, but this morning was really busy.After the initial 45 minutes with me and my helper sitting doing our shopping lists and wondering if anyone will come at all, suddenly the doorbell rang, and again, and again and again.... at least we did not run out of tea cups this time as I managed to borrow a further 20 from a friend!

All my bits and bobs laid out and ready for the stampede!


And my glassware....and reindeer pictures!


And all the scrummy yummies:


I am shattered and we still have this evening to go! Hopefully there will be a few people popping in who could not make it during the day.... 
Have done a count up and we have already raised a fair amount for the chosen charity, St Peter and St James Hospice! I must say that I am not sure that I would have coped very well this morning if my helper/coffee and tea maker had not been able to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment