Friday 28 November 2014

Garden Center Reindeer

The Christmas fair is driving me mad....soooooo much to do for it! Still got the plates of cakes and flowerpots filled with goodies handed in this morning....just the pineapples to cut up a swimming lesson to attend, get back to the school to set up and somewhere in there feed the kids! Yikes. I got asked to do reindeer food as well for the fair, I think I did it last year for them too.
I seem to have developed a 'thing' for Reindeer this year! Yesterday, despite being busy,I went to the local garden center in Ditchling as they have all their Christmas bits and pieces out and I absolutely fell in love with this wonderful reindeer,


It is silver metal (again my love of silver with everythings turning silver!) and stands about 30cm high. He sits wonderfully on the kitchen window sill at the minute....may have to move him to the hearth when it gets colder and I am in the front room more. I think he will look splendid with all the flames dancing off his mirrored skin!
The children love him too, hubbie just looked at it and said it's another girl thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment