Monday 22 September 2014

Christmas Painted Glassware

Well, my table at the open day on Saturday went really well! I had a lovely afternoon and sold quite a bit too! A couple of days before, last Wednsday I think, I found some tealight holders from a trip to Ikea long ago...at 19p each they were a bargain that I was sure to find something to do with! And I have....I have used my Pebelo Glass Paints to outline some holly and essentially colour them in!
Two sets of two.....these will go on my Christmas stalls throught-out October and November...
I will price them at £2.50 for a set of 2. A couple of them have already sold at the Hospice open day!


I also found these lovely vases..I think I have already done one somewhere but decided to go with the Christmas theme of holly with them also....they could be used with tea- light candles in them or you could put in the hallway and fill with sweets for guests! These will also be on my stalls! Probably prices at around £4 each.





No comments:

Post a Comment