Tuesday 30 September 2014

Decorating....part 1



It has been on my To Do List for a while and I keep putting it off, but soon I will have to tackle the hallway!
We have lots of watermarks around the door into the backroom, fair enough most people do not notice them, but I DO! It needs doing....apparently I have to buy something called Stain Away to put onto it first otherwise the stain will simply come through.




And the bottom of the stairs, where the stairgate used to be....needs work!


Even the skirting boards....and this is after I have washed them down! 


The walls in general are pretty grubby out there so it needs doing asap.I suppose hallways really should be repainted every 3 years not every 6! I will keep you posted with my progress, or lack thereof.




No comments:

Post a Comment